Starting 1st June, Paddy Power Bingo will be celebrating the World Cup by hosting their very own World Cup Bingo with a prize list worth a total of £/€5,000.
Paddy Power Bingo's World Cup Bingo is made up of weekly qualifying rounds throughout June, a Semi Final and a Final in July.
- Be in the top 30 of the leader board to enter a Wednesday knockout Free Room.
- Be in the top 10 of the Knockout Free room to be entered into the Semi Final.
- Be in the top 20 of the Semi Final to be entered into the Final.
The 30 qualifying weekly players will be announced on a leader board and will be invited to a free room each Wednesday between 20:00 – 22:00 in the Ruby Room. The top 10 players who win the knock out round will go into the semi final on Monday 5th July.
The top 20 players from the semi final will be invited to The Final on Friday 9th July. Players will be awarded prizes listed below. The player who will be crowned with the title of World Cup Bingo Champion 2010 will scoop the most coveted prize, a Sony 52” LCD TV.
Prizes are as follows:
1. Sony 52” TV
2. Sony 46” TV
3. Philips 22” LCD
4. Philips 22” LCD
5. Philips 22” LCD
6th -10th - 365 BBs each
How to qualify:
- Starting 1st June, when you win any game of Bingo in any room you will also get points
- Every working day the points will be calculated.
- On a Tuesday the week’s top 30 will be posted on site in the News and Blog section.
- The top 30 of every of week will then be invited to a knock out round in the Ruby Room every Wednesday between 20:00-22:00 where the top 10 will go through to the Semi Final round on 5th July.
- Those who don’t go through to the top 10 can start accruing points towards the next week’s final.
- 1 Line 2 Lines Full House
10 point 20 points 30 points
* 80 ball Bingo & Pattern Bingo – all lines are worth 20 points
Knock Out Rounds
The top 10 points scorers in each Qualifying Week will be awarded a place in the Semi Final on Monday 5th July. If players tie in the qualifying rounds, all tied players in the top ten positions will earn a place in the Semi Final.
A total of 60 players will be entered into the Semi Final that will take place in the Ruby Room from 20.00 to 22.00 on Monday 5th July. From this the top 20 players will be entered into the Final taking place on Friday July 9th.
Play now to be the big winner at Paddy Power Bingo's World Cup Bingo Promotion.